Take a Timeout
When you start feeling that everything that is happening with you tuitions, tests, assignments, football practice, guitar classes all of it is too much just take some time off. Take a deep breath in, hold it and then let it out. At times like these, you need to relax. So do that by not doing anything in particular. Try talking a walk for 20 to 30 minutes. Take in some fresh air. Let all the confusion in your mind settle down and then get back to what you are supposed to.
Plan a Routine
After you have taken some time off and have a clear mind, sit down and write down the things you are supposed to do. Write all of them down on a sheet of paper one by one. After you finish. Start prioritizing the tasks one by one.
Talk It out
If you feel too overwhelmed with whatever that is happening with you, just talk to the people whom you are close to. It can be your friends, classmates, parents, siblings or teachers. The important thing is you need to let your thoughts out. Sometimes that all it takes, and you will feel much lighter.
Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) According to sources Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) is hiring Pharmacists for various disciplines. Interested candidates can check out the eligibility, how to apply, salary and the full details of the government job here. The last date to apply for the posts is 5 March 2018.
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment