These days the World has shrunk into our hands with the increase in Technology. Now, for those who are ready to go abroad to pursue higher studies, we are bringing you some important tips. These would be helpful for you!
1. Apply for Passport and Visa
First of all, you must be ready with a valid passport and Visa. More than the passport, your Visa interview matters a lot. Remember that the Visa should be for a longer period than the course study. Else, you would be thrown out of the country
2. Visit a Travel Agent
You need to visit a 'Reliable' Travel agent and so that he can guide you easily through the proceedings without any hiccups.
3. Get a Travel insurance
This is a must as you can get back the returns if the flight is delayed or canceled. You can get it through Worldnomads.
4. Do research on your local culture, people
Well, you need to have an idea of the place of your stay and the culture so that you can blend in and you don't look an odd one out. Try to pack your dresses accordingly and practice their traditions
5. Refresh the language
There is a wide difference between US and UK English itself. So, just refresh the language before you reach the place. In case of Russia, make sure you speak Siberian or Russian!
China is one of the most rewarding experiences of studying abroad According to sources China, being known as one of the wonders of the world, is a great place to live in. There are so many places of historical importance. The ancient and modern architecture are a sight as the country has a history of 5000 years old. To name a few places the Great Wall of China, the tall skyscrapers of Shanghai and Beijing's Olympic Bird's Nest.
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post
- Eligible criteria for Tourism Management