According to sources the Forensic Science University will be open to general students too. "It will be like any other university but entirely dedicated to forensic technology with advanced equipment. Reddy said "It will also offer courses besides supporting the home department in detecting some of the complex cases. Police personnel, from the ranks of constables to IPS officers, will be sent to the University for training in modern-day forensics".
In Bengaluru, police are increasingly relying on forensics to crack crimes and build a watertight case against criminals. In 2009, the forensic laboratories in Bengaluru and five other ranges dealt with 1,373 cases that had 63509 exhibits; by 2016, the corresponding numbers had zoomed to 20,031 cases with 1,19,307 exhibits. The university is likely to come up in Bengaluru, Mysuru or Hubballi. Money for the proposed university will be allocated in the 2018-19 state budget.
Home minister Ramalinga Reddy said experts and senior police officers had
suggested that a full-fledged forensic university is set up in Karnataka.
"Of late, there have been changes in the nature of crimes and conmen have
been increasingly adopting technology to escape from the clutches of the law.
If we equip and train our police personnel in similar technology, such culprits
can easily be traced and brought to book.
Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL According to latest report Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Sales Executive. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to level 10 pay matrix. The last date to apply for the government job is July 31, 2018.
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL