According to sources Homeopathy is one such area of medicine, which is still not as famous as allopathy. Many people are not sure about how effective the techniques are, and many believe that in terms of career there is very less that a doctor of Homeopathy can earn. Homeopathy as a Career Opportunity can be as successful and financially providing as much as allopathic medicine.
Meanwhile an aspiring doctor of Homeopathy must decide their focus when they are in Class 12 or its equivalent. For the board examination, the aspirant must choose the Biology stream. The field of Homeopathy requires the same amount of preparation that a student of MBBS does. They need to study medicine for 5 years, with one year of house surgency. An aspirant can also take up a four year long Diploma course.
Further as a doctor at a government hospital one
will be starting at a pay scale of Rs. 10,000 - Rs. 15,000. In private clinics
the earning of a homeopathic doctor is much higher and depends on how much they
get in the clinic. Private clinics offer much higher pay as compared to
Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL According to latest report Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Sales Executive. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to level 10 pay matrix. The last date to apply for the government job is July 31, 2018.
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL