Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session.
Usually, 8 hours of sleep is advisable every day. But sleeping a full 8 hours might get you into a habit of not being able to cope up when you want to get some extra study time. So make your minimum sleep time 6-7 hours a day. If you need to stretch a little longer, it’s okay.
Last minute preparation requires some quick studying skills. Mark all the important points with highlighters. Importantly, don't overdo the marking because that will not make any difference after all.
Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB According to sources Bank of Baroda (BOB) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Chief Financial Officer. The job responsibilities include accounting, budget planning & control, cash management, strategic planning, treasury, ALM and tax handling functions.
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited
- Apply for Contract Engineers post in BEL
- Apply for Doctor Post in GAIL recruitment 2018