Contrary to the popular adage to stay hydrated, it is a season to drink just enough water. December being the coldest month of the year, it is wiser to reduce your water content so that you won’t take frequent breaks from your study session.
Usually, 8 hours of sleep is advisable every day. But sleeping a full 8 hours might get you into a habit of not being able to cope up when you want to get some extra study time. So make your minimum sleep time 6-7 hours a day. If you need to stretch a little longer, it’s okay.
Last minute preparation requires some quick studying skills. Mark all the important points with highlighters. Importantly, don't overdo the marking because that will not make any difference after all.
Planning to study abroad? Try China According to sources China, being known as one of the wonders of the world, is a great place to live in. There are so many places of historical importance. The ancient and modern architecture are a sight as the country has a history of 5000 years old. To name a few places the Great Wall of China, the tall skyscrapers of Shanghai and Beijing's Olympic Bird's Nest.
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams
- Apply immediately for 2018 ONGC Recruitment post