According to sources Canara Bank has released an official employment notification, calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Interested candidates must undergo one year training course in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).
According to the notification operating working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank. The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
The salary scale is 23700 to Rs 42020 and the last date to apply for the
post and course is 31 January 2018. Moreover the exam will be tentatively held
on 4 March.
Apply for Security Guards Post at BEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for the Ministry of Defense is looking to hire Havildars (Security). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 22000. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 14, 2018.
- Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited