According to sources Canara Bank has released an official employment notification, calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Interested candidates must undergo one year training course in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).
According to the notification operating working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank. The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
The salary scale is 23700 to Rs 42020 and the last date to apply for the
post and course is 31 January 2018. Moreover the exam will be tentatively held
on 4 March.
Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts According to sources Spices Board has released a new recruitment notification through its official website for the recruitment of Trainee Analyst Vacancies. Interested candidates can attend the walk-in interview on 24 January 2018. The tenure for these posts is one year.
- Planning to study abroad? Try China
- Apply for Manager Post in NHAI 2018
- Railway Recruitment Board 2017 Education details
- Apply for Trade Apprentice Post in 2018 BHEL Recruitment
- Probationary Officer Post for Canara Bank Recruitment 2018
- Tips to succeed in Competitive Exams
- Multi Tasking Staff post in India Post 2018
- Apply for Engineering and Workmen Post in IOCL 2018
- Last date for applying Bank Jobs 2018 is January 10
- Indian Navy Recruitment 2018 - The Last date is January 13, 2018
- Apply for post in NIPER (National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research) - Salary details inside
- You can apply Online for Anna University courses
- Air India recruitment for different type of posts
- Apply various posts in IIT Hyderabad
- Here are some of the Winter Tips for students who are preparing for Half Yearly exams