According to sources Canara Bank has released an official employment notification, calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Interested candidates must undergo one year training course in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).
According to the notification operating working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank. The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
The salary scale is 23700 to Rs 42020 and the last date to apply for the
post and course is 31 January 2018. Moreover the exam will be tentatively held
on 4 March.
Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force According to sources the Indian Air force has invited applications from unmarried male Indian and Nepalese citizens to apply for the post of Airmen in group Y, non-technical trade category. The recruitment is through sports quota in disciplines such as athletics, basketball, boxing, cricket, diving, golf, gymnastics, hockey, kabbadi, lawn tennis, squash, swimming, volley ball, water polo, weight lifting
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC