According to sources Canara Bank has released an official employment notification, calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Interested candidates must undergo one year training course in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).
According to the notification operating working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank. The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
The salary scale is 23700 to Rs 42020 and the last date to apply for the
post and course is 31 January 2018. Moreover the exam will be tentatively held
on 4 March.
Apply for various posts in TN AAVIN Milk Recruitment According to sources it was stated that Tamil Nadu AAVIN Milk has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the posts of Senior Factory Assistant, Executive and Manager. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Assistant Professors post vacant in MPPSC
- Is your resume reviewed by your professional?
- Tips to prepare you for the Job Fair
- Do Maths graduates have career opportunities?
- Medical Professionals can apply for post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Specialist Officers post vacant in Indian Bank
- Manager post vacant in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
- Apply for Technician post in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- SVIMS collaborates with Harvard Global Health Institute and Kotii Group of Ventures
- Attending an interview without any experience
- Wanted Engineers for GWSSB
- Now You can Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB