According to sources Canara Bank has released an official employment notification, calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Probationary Officer (PO). Interested candidates must undergo one year training course in Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance (PGDBF).
According to the notification operating working knowledge in computer systems shall be an essential qualification, which a candidate must either possess or acquire within 6 months from the date of joining the Bank. The candidates shall acquire working knowledge in Hindi, if not possessed already, before completion of probationary period.
The salary scale is 23700 to Rs 42020 and the last date to apply for the
post and course is 31 January 2018. Moreover the exam will be tentatively held
on 4 March.
Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company has invited online applications from eligible Indian citizens for recruiting experienced non-executive personnel to the posts of Junior Engineering Assistant-IV (Fire & Safety) and Junior Technical Assistant - IV (Materials) at its Gujarat Refinery unit in Vadodara, Gujarat.
- Apply for Deputy Executive Information Engineers in APPSC
- Apply for Management Trainees post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Apply for Senior Engineers & Deputy Managers post in BEL
- Apply for Civil & Electrical Trades for Junior Engineers in RBI
- Apply for 174 Posts in BMRCL Recruitment
- Apply for Paramedical & Nursing Staff positions in ESIC
- Apply for 443 Trade Apprentices post in BHEL
- Apply for various posts in RRB
- Apply for post of Scientist or Engineer in ISRO
- Apply for 109 Extension Officer Grade I post in APPSC
- Apply for Scouts & Guides post in Northeast Frontier Railway
- Apply for Assistant Manager & Staff Assistant in Telangana Bank
- Apply for Apprentices post in BHEL
- Employment Notification for Various Posts from Aavin Milk
- Employment Notification from AIEL