According to sources Bharat Heavy Electronics Limited (BHEL) has invited online applications for the post of Trade Apprentice posts. Candidates may apply through online mode before February 03, 2018. Meanwhile the candidates applying for this post must have completed 10th Pass and ITI with Minimum 60% Marks (55% for SC/ST) in related Trade. Minimum and Maximum age limit is 14 to 25 years as on March 31, 2018.
Meanwhile the interested candidates may apply through the official website from January 4, 2018, to February 3, 2018, & send the acknowledgment slip along with copies of registration number, Birth Certificate or 10th Mark sheet, Qualification Certificates, ITI Certificate or Mark sheet, Domicile Certificate, Aadhaar Card, and Caste Certificate to Below Address. Post Box No. 35, Post Office Piplani, BHEL, Bhopal Pin Code - 462022(Madhya Pradesh) on or before February 10, 2018.
Accordingly the starting date for submission of
online application id January 4, 2018, the last date for submission of online
application is February 3, 2018 and the last date for submission of printout of
online application: February 10, 2018.
Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force According to sources the Indian Air force has invited applications from unmarried male Indian and Nepalese citizens to apply for the post of Airmen in group Y, non-technical trade category. The recruitment is through sports quota in disciplines such as athletics, basketball, boxing, cricket, diving, golf, gymnastics, hockey, kabbadi, lawn tennis, squash, swimming, volley ball, water polo, weight lifting
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC