According to sources your resume could be different for different jobs. This not only means the appearance but also the writing style. If you want to apply for an Engineering job, use technical words and keep your English simple and clear. If you want to apply for a copy writing job, phrase your sentences creatively.
The header of the resume is an important section that draws the immediate attention of people. Your resume is easily identifiable and gets picked for the sensible header. Make this as the second section in your resume. You could refer too numerous one liners online for this section.
Under your work experience don't
blankly put xx years in Xx Company. Make it a point to mention your role and
the best of your work in that. After creating a resume, give it to a
friend or a professional to proof read for grammar corrections. All your
efforts will be ruined if your resume has a bad language. So make sure that it
is error free in terms of spellings and grammar. Use your creativity in
content but not font and keep the style as Times New Roman or Calibri. Make the
font size between 12 and 14. If you want to become a professional, start it
with your resume.
Apply for Security Officers post in BOI According to sources Bank of India is hiring candidates for the post of Security Officer. Experienced candidates with relevant qualification and nationality as Indian are eligible to apply. The results of the claimed qualification must have been announced before Aug 31, 2018. The selection of candidates will include a personal interview for 100 marks and a group discussion for 30 marks.
- 760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI