According to sources your resume could be different for different jobs. This not only means the appearance but also the writing style. If you want to apply for an Engineering job, use technical words and keep your English simple and clear. If you want to apply for a copy writing job, phrase your sentences creatively.
The header of the resume is an important section that draws the immediate attention of people. Your resume is easily identifiable and gets picked for the sensible header. Make this as the second section in your resume. You could refer too numerous one liners online for this section.
Under your work experience don't
blankly put xx years in Xx Company. Make it a point to mention your role and
the best of your work in that. After creating a resume, give it to a
friend or a professional to proof read for grammar corrections. All your
efforts will be ruined if your resume has a bad language. So make sure that it
is error free in terms of spellings and grammar. Use your creativity in
content but not font and keep the style as Times New Roman or Calibri. Make the
font size between 12 and 14. If you want to become a professional, start it
with your resume.
Apply for Workmen post in BPCL recruitment According to sources it was stated that Bharat Petroleum Corporation Ltd (BPCL) has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of General Workman B (Trainee). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board