According to sources your resume could be different for different jobs. This not only means the appearance but also the writing style. If you want to apply for an Engineering job, use technical words and keep your English simple and clear. If you want to apply for a copy writing job, phrase your sentences creatively.
The header of the resume is an important section that draws the immediate attention of people. Your resume is easily identifiable and gets picked for the sensible header. Make this as the second section in your resume. You could refer too numerous one liners online for this section.
Under your work experience don't
blankly put xx years in Xx Company. Make it a point to mention your role and
the best of your work in that. After creating a resume, give it to a
friend or a professional to proof read for grammar corrections. All your
efforts will be ruined if your resume has a bad language. So make sure that it
is error free in terms of spellings and grammar. Use your creativity in
content but not font and keep the style as Times New Roman or Calibri. Make the
font size between 12 and 14. If you want to become a professional, start it
with your resume.
Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment According to sources Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) has released an official employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Manager at Mangalore Refinery and Petrochemicals Limited (MRPL) in various departments.
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC
- Recruitment for various posts in Indian Navy
- How to make your kids ready for Std.X Board exams?
- What to do before an interview?
- Preparing a resume is more important, How to prepare?
- West Bengal Police Recruitment Board welcome applications for post of Sub Inspector
- Specialist Cadre Post recruitment in SBI 2018
- Steps to score 90% above Marks in CBSC Board Exam
- Lots of vacancy available and you can apply for Police Recruitment 2018
- Are you ready to apply for Assistant post in RBI?
- Walk in Interview at Spices Board for Trainee Analyst Posts
- Planning to study abroad? Try China