While doing so you must ensure two things. First and foremost, the wallpaper that you put on must not be offensive in nature. Secondly, the colleague whose wallpaper you are changing must be someone who is cool with the idea of pranking. Do not go for someone who is easily offended.
One of the best ways to lighten your mood at work is by having a cordial relationship with your colleagues. The best way to build such a relationship is to engage in fun activities together. Now we understand that it may not be possible for you to engage in such fun activities during working hours.
Most of the times the goals or targets that your boss sets
out for you are long term in nature. To lighten your mood, what you can do is
to break up those goals into a number of small ones. Each time you achieve a
goal you can applaud yourself and treat yourself to something nice.
Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust According to sources applications are invited for certified pilots to take up a position in Kolkata Port Trust. The joining candidates will be inducted as trainees and be subsequently allocated regular post after the training period. Selected candidates will have to enter into a bond period at the time of joining. The period will be for at least five years after qualification as a full time pilot, failing which, they will be liable to pay a compensation.
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL
- Apply for Degree College Lectures Posts at TERI