According to sources Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications for the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before Mar 19, 2018. Only male Indian citizens can apply for this post.
Accordingly the selection will be based on physical standards test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), written examination and medical examination. Application Fee For CISF recruitment is General (UR)/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen.
Meanwhile the starting date for the submission of
the online application is Feb 19, 2018 and the last date for the submission of
the online application is March 19, 2018 and also the last date for the payment
of fee through challan is March 21, 2018
Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC According to sources Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Assistant Section Officer in Group B. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers
- 147 Engineers Post vacant in BEL