According to sources Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications for the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before Mar 19, 2018. Only male Indian citizens can apply for this post.
Accordingly the selection will be based on physical standards test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), written examination and medical examination. Application Fee For CISF recruitment is General (UR)/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen.
Meanwhile the starting date for the submission of
the online application is Feb 19, 2018 and the last date for the submission of
the online application is March 19, 2018 and also the last date for the payment
of fee through challan is March 21, 2018
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank