According to sources Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) has invited applications for the post of Constable. Interested and eligible candidates should apply before Mar 19, 2018. Only male Indian citizens can apply for this post.
Accordingly the selection will be based on physical standards test (PST), physical efficiency test (PET), written examination and medical examination. Application Fee For CISF recruitment is General (UR)/OBC category candidates have to pay Rs 100/- through SBI Challan or Net Banking or Credit Card/Debit Card of any bank. Fee is exempted for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-Servicemen.
Meanwhile the starting date for the submission of
the online application is Feb 19, 2018 and the last date for the submission of
the online application is March 19, 2018 and also the last date for the payment
of fee through challan is March 21, 2018
Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC According to sources from Odisha, the Odisha Public Service Commission has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Dental Surgeon. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 45000. The last date to apply for the government job is Apr 7, 2018.
- Engineer post vacant in CEIL 2018
- Recruitment for Veterinary Post in PSCWB
- Learn Top Computer Security courses
- Apply for posts in Various Union Public Services
- Medical Consultant post vacant in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Deputy Engineers in BEL
- Apply for many post in Axis Bank Recruitment 2018
- Apply for Constable Posts in CISF
- How to lighten your mood at workplace?
- Preparation for AIIMS MBBS 2018 made easier
- Apply for Manager Post in ONGC 2018 Recruitment
- Tips for SSC CGL Tier 1 Quantitative Aptitude Test
- Internship helps you with tips to find the right job
- Applications are welcome for Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB)
- Assistant Director post recruitment in WBPSC