According to sources are hundreds of job vacancies in various civil service jobs of India. Public Service Commission’s like UPSC, TNPSC, APSC, MPS, MPPSC, WBPSC and KPSC have the lines for online registration open. Log on to their official websites to apply before the stipulated deadline. The Board is Public Service Commission Post Name is Translator (Burmese and Persian), Legal Officer (Grade II), Public Prosecutor, Store Officer and Senior Lecturer (textile processing) Eligibility: Degree in relevant field Remuneration: Up to INR 2087000 Deadline is Mar 29, 20.
Next is Board - Tripura Public Service Commission Post Name is Speech Educator and the eligibility is Graduate from a recognized university and BEd in special education. The remuneration is INR 10230 to INR 34800 with grade pay INR 4400 and the deadline is Apr 5, 2018.
In Maharashtra Public Service Commission the post name is Police Sub-Inspector, Sales Tax Inspector and Assistant Section Officer Eligibility and Graduate from a recognized university Remuneration is INR 9300 to INR 34800 + grade pay INR 4300 and the deadline is Mar 20, 2018.
Employment Notification from AIEL According to sources Air India Express Limited (AIEL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Trainee Cabin Crew. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 10,000 per month. The last date to apply for this government job is Jan 1, 2019.
- Apply for Field Engineer & Manager post in PGCIL
- Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central