According to sources if your resume plays such a crucial role in molding your career, wouldn't it be wise to get it checked by a professional? A person who has gone through the similar phase is the best individual to ask for guidance. Meanwhile grammatical errors in the subject line or spelling mistakes in the resume create a negative picture of the candidate and it conveys a pessimistic message that you are not serious and focused towards your career or getting a job.
Meanwhile a professional who is working in the sector which you aspire to venture into is the most appropriate person to consult about what skills and interests are to be included in the resume. We appear for a certain job interview but often our skills and interests narrate a different story.
Further giving too many details about yourself and stretching the resume
to 10 pages can get your resume into the sidelines. After all, the recruiter is
there to know if you are fit for the job and not to read your autobiography.
Apply for Field Engineer & Manager post in PGCIL According to sources Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process includes technical knowledge test, aptitude test and interview. Selected
- Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL