According to sources if your resume plays such a crucial role in molding your career, wouldn't it be wise to get it checked by a professional? A person who has gone through the similar phase is the best individual to ask for guidance. Meanwhile grammatical errors in the subject line or spelling mistakes in the resume create a negative picture of the candidate and it conveys a pessimistic message that you are not serious and focused towards your career or getting a job.
Meanwhile a professional who is working in the sector which you aspire to venture into is the most appropriate person to consult about what skills and interests are to be included in the resume. We appear for a certain job interview but often our skills and interests narrate a different story.
Further giving too many details about yourself and stretching the resume
to 10 pages can get your resume into the sidelines. After all, the recruiter is
there to know if you are fit for the job and not to read your autobiography.
Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018 According to sources the Indian Railways under Diesel Loco Modernization Works has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Act Apprentices. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Moreover the selected candidates can earn a stipend stipulated by the government standards. The last date to apply for the government job is May 16, 2018.
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board
- Apply for various posts in TN AAVIN Milk Recruitment
- Assistant Professors post vacant in MPPSC
- Is your resume reviewed by your professional?
- Tips to prepare you for the Job Fair
- Do Maths graduates have career opportunities?
- Medical Professionals can apply for post in Vizag Steel Plant
- Specialist Officers post vacant in Indian Bank
- Manager post vacant in Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation
- Apply for Technician post in Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
- SVIMS collaborates with Harvard Global Health Institute and Kotii Group of Ventures
- Attending an interview without any experience
- Wanted Engineers for GWSSB
- Now You can Apply for Engineering jobs in Indian Telephone Industries Ltd
- Apply for Dental Surgeon post in OPSC