According to sources the vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are among the most popular jobs in the list of public sector jobs. Meanwhile every year, RBI issues recruitment notifications for posts such as Assistant Officer and Grade B Officer. Recently in the month of March, RBI released the recruitment notification for the Grade B Officer post; the selection process will kick-start with the objective-type examination.
Meanwhile the English language in phase 2 generally tests the candidates on their writing and reading skills. Grammar and vocabulary are most required to tackle the English paper. Accordingly the test-takers should be well versed in forming sentences and with the basics of grammar.
Moreover a lot of grammatical questions are expected and further one
should develop their reading and writing skills. Moreover the practice of
writing essays will not only help you ace the English paper but will help you
with the optional paper as well as the economic and social issues papers. Hence
the aspirants should focus more on the concepts after the globalization, which
means the opening up of the Indian economy. Make your own notes on the Union
Budget, which will also help you during the interview.
Apply for Security Guards Post at BEL Recruitment According to sources Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) for the Ministry of Defense is looking to hire Havildars (Security). Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 22000. The last date to apply for the government job is Aug 14, 2018.
- Apply for Junior Sales Executives Post in KRCL
- Apply for Chief Financial Officers post in BoB
- 685 Assistants post vacant in NIACL
- Apply for posts in CEL 2018
- Apply for posts in Indbank Recruitment 2018
- Do we know actual full form of some words???
- Employment notification for UPPSC Civil Services Exam commences from July 6
- Apply for Assistant Managers post in Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Content Assistants post in Prasar Barati
- Apply for various posts in Army Recruitment Rally 2018
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for Recruitment of Lectures in UPSC
- Apply for 7110 Vacancies in HSSC
- Apply for Apprentices post in South Central Railways
- Vacancies for 100 Trade Apprentices in Oil India Limited