According to sources the vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are among the most popular jobs in the list of public sector jobs. Meanwhile every year, RBI issues recruitment notifications for posts such as Assistant Officer and Grade B Officer. Recently in the month of March, RBI released the recruitment notification for the Grade B Officer post; the selection process will kick-start with the objective-type examination.
Meanwhile the English language in phase 2 generally tests the candidates on their writing and reading skills. Grammar and vocabulary are most required to tackle the English paper. Accordingly the test-takers should be well versed in forming sentences and with the basics of grammar.
Moreover a lot of grammatical questions are expected and further one
should develop their reading and writing skills. Moreover the practice of
writing essays will not only help you ace the English paper but will help you
with the optional paper as well as the economic and social issues papers. Hence
the aspirants should focus more on the concepts after the globalization, which
means the opening up of the Indian economy. Make your own notes on the Union
Budget, which will also help you during the interview.
Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Meanwhile those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC
- Social Security Officers vacant in ESIC
- Apply for Specialist Cadre Officers post in SBI
- Apply for 275 Chief Sevikas at GPSSB
- Apply for Doctors post in IOCL
- Join as a doctor at Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited
- Employment notification from NHB
- Apply for Managers post in RITES
- Apply for Lectures & Assistant Professors posts in NPSC
- Apply for a Job in Assam by marketing Petro Chemicals
- Apply for Railway Jobs from 10th to Engineers