According to sources the vacancies in the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) are among the most popular jobs in the list of public sector jobs. Meanwhile every year, RBI issues recruitment notifications for posts such as Assistant Officer and Grade B Officer. Recently in the month of March, RBI released the recruitment notification for the Grade B Officer post; the selection process will kick-start with the objective-type examination.
Meanwhile the English language in phase 2 generally tests the candidates on their writing and reading skills. Grammar and vocabulary are most required to tackle the English paper. Accordingly the test-takers should be well versed in forming sentences and with the basics of grammar.
Moreover a lot of grammatical questions are expected and further one
should develop their reading and writing skills. Moreover the practice of
writing essays will not only help you ace the English paper but will help you
with the optional paper as well as the economic and social issues papers. Hence
the aspirants should focus more on the concepts after the globalization, which
means the opening up of the Indian economy. Make your own notes on the Union
Budget, which will also help you during the interview.
Apply for various posts in BOB recruitment before June 13 According to sources Bank of Baroda Financial has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for various posts. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- How to look for a Campus Placement?
- Vacancies for Clerks and Junior Assistants in RSMSSB
- Telangana EAMCET Result 2018 Tomorrow
- 13 Specialist Cadre Officer Post vacant in SBI
- Preparation for RBI Grade B Officer Phase 2 Exam
- Apply for Technical Assistant in Osmania University
- Apply for 263 Engineer posts in Maharashtra PWD Recruitment
- Engineer post vacant in MPSC Recruitment
- Recruitment in Bank of Baroda for 590 vacancies
- Apply for Pharmacists job in CGHS
- Apply for Medical Practitioner posts in Integral Coach Factory
- Apply for Supervisors post in ONGC
- Apply for 140 Act Apprentices in Indian Railways Recruitment 2018
- Apprentices Post vacant in Ordnance Factory Board
- Apply for various posts in TN AAVIN Milk Recruitment