According to sources Oil India Limited has released an employment notification calling out for aspirants to apply for the post of Engineer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to Rs. 57750. The selection process is through walk-in interview that will be held on June 27, 2018 and June 28, 2018.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Oil India Limited Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Step 1: Log on to the Oil India Limited official website. Hover over the Careers tab. Select Current Openings. Click on the link to view against Walk-in interview for engagement of Electrical Engineers and Civil Engineers on contract. The detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen. Read the details carefully.
Now scroll down to the bottom of the file to find
the application form. Then download and print it. Enter your details in the
fields provided. Carry the application form along with supporting documents to
Apply for Field Engineer & Manager post in PGCIL According to sources Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process includes technical knowledge test, aptitude test and interview. Selected
- Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL