According to sources RITES Limited, Indian Railways has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the posts of Deputy General Manager and Manager. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to INR 45000 per month. The last date to apply for the government job is Sep 12, 2018.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Indian Railways Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the RITES Limited official website. Under the Career tab, select Vacancies. The list of notifications will be displayed on the screen. Click View Document against Filling DGM/Manager(RES) on Deputation basis in Bokaro-Dhamra.
The detailed advertisement will be displayed on the screen. Read the details carefully. Scroll down to find the application form. Save it to your computer and take a printout of it. Fill the application form and send it to RITES Ltd.
Apply for Junior Engineering Assistants in IOCL According to sources the Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), a Govt. of India-owned Oil and Gas company, has invited applications in offline mode from Ex-apprentices of Paradip Refinery for filling vacancies to the post of Junior Engineering Assistants-IV on a regular basis at IOCL's Paradip Refinery unit in Odisha. Applications in prescribed format must be submitted on or before 06 March 2019.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in VCBL
- Apply for Examiner of Trade Marks by Ministry of Commerce
- IFMR GSB extends application Date till Feb 22, 2019
- Apply for Various Posts in FCI Recruitment 2019
- Apply for Investigator post in APPSC
- Apply for various posts in TATA Memorial Centre
- Apply for Engineers & Supervisors Post in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for various posts in Karnataka State Police
- Apply for Managers & IT Office post in PNB before February 15
- Apply for Customer Agents & Junior Executives post in AIATSL
- Apply for Assistant Directors post in APPSC
- Job for 2.30 Lakh Employees in Indian Railways
- Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview
- Apply for Junior Lecturer post in APPSC
- Apply for Non Executive Personnel in IOCL