According to sources Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) under the ministry of labor and employment has released a recruitment notification for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO)/Manager Gr-II/Superintendent. The notification was released for a total of 539 vacancies. The selected candidates will earn up to Rs. 44,900 per month.
The selection of the candidates will be carried through three phases. Phase I and phase II will be the written examination and phase III will be a computer skill test & descriptive test. Eligible candidates who meet all the prerequisites set by ESIC can apply for the post until October 5, 2018.
The minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 27 years as on
the closing date - October 5, 2018. However, age relaxation is provided to the
candidates belonging to SC, ST, OBC, PH and ex-servicemen categories.
Candidates have to apply online through the official website of ESIC. The
notification clearly stated that the link to apply online will be made
available to the candidates shortly.
Apply for Security Officers post in BOI According to sources Bank of India is hiring candidates for the post of Security Officer. Experienced candidates with relevant qualification and nationality as Indian are eligible to apply. The results of the claimed qualification must have been announced before Aug 31, 2018. The selection of candidates will include a personal interview for 100 marks and a group discussion for 30 marks.
- 760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI