According to sources Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is hiring Civil Judges in the junior division. The selection process will comprise a written exam and an interview. The application process including fee payment can be made online through the official website. Candidates may pay the examination fee through net banking, debit card or credit card. Around 14 vacancies are open currently.
Meanwhile in order to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the UKPSC official website. Under the login form, click on the button to register as a new user. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the captcha code. Generate OTP and follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
On the screen, you will get a pop-up menu that
reads, "You have successfully submitted your application for Uttarakhand
Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Examination 2018." Pay the application
fee. Furthermore carry your certificates and supporting documents to the venue
at the time of interview.
Walk in selection for FACT recruitment According to sources the Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has called for applications in a prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling 35 vacancies to the post of Field Assistants through 'Walk-In' Selection process to be posted at FACT's operating units in Karnataka,
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC