According to sources Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is hiring Civil Judges in the junior division. The selection process will comprise a written exam and an interview. The application process including fee payment can be made online through the official website. Candidates may pay the examination fee through net banking, debit card or credit card. Around 14 vacancies are open currently.
Meanwhile in order to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the UKPSC official website. Under the login form, click on the button to register as a new user. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the captcha code. Generate OTP and follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
On the screen, you will get a pop-up menu that
reads, "You have successfully submitted your application for Uttarakhand
Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Examination 2018." Pay the application
fee. Furthermore carry your certificates and supporting documents to the venue
at the time of interview.
760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL According to sources Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is Nov 15, 2018.
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC