According to sources Uttarakhand Public Service Commission (UKPSC) is hiring Civil Judges in the junior division. The selection process will comprise a written exam and an interview. The application process including fee payment can be made online through the official website. Candidates may pay the examination fee through net banking, debit card or credit card. Around 14 vacancies are open currently.
Meanwhile in order to apply for UKPSC Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the UKPSC official website. Under the login form, click on the button to register as a new user. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the captcha code. Generate OTP and follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
On the screen, you will get a pop-up menu that
reads, "You have successfully submitted your application for Uttarakhand
Judicial Service Civil Judge (JD) Examination 2018." Pay the application
fee. Furthermore carry your certificates and supporting documents to the venue
at the time of interview.
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank