According to sources an official employment notification has been released by the Tamilnadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Forester. The salary scale for employees for this job will be in level 13 pay matrix.
The application process is through online mode only. Offline applications will not be entertained. The application fee costs INR 250 for the general category and is exempted for the reserved categories. Shortlisted candidates must be successful in the written examination and physical standards and endurance test. The exam comprises two papers. Given below are the syllabus: Paper I - General knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, data analysis, Basic English and basic Tamil Paper II - General Science.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Tamil Nadu
Government Jobs 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the TNFUSRC official
website. The link for online application will be active from Oct 15. Click on
it. The application form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided.
Follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
Walk in selection for FACT recruitment According to sources the Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has called for applications in a prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling 35 vacancies to the post of Field Assistants through 'Walk-In' Selection process to be posted at FACT's operating units in Karnataka,
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC