According to sources an official employment notification has been released by the Tamilnadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Forester. The salary scale for employees for this job will be in level 13 pay matrix.
The application process is through online mode only. Offline applications will not be entertained. The application fee costs INR 250 for the general category and is exempted for the reserved categories. Shortlisted candidates must be successful in the written examination and physical standards and endurance test. The exam comprises two papers. Given below are the syllabus: Paper I - General knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, data analysis, Basic English and basic Tamil Paper II - General Science.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Tamil Nadu
Government Jobs 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the TNFUSRC official
website. The link for online application will be active from Oct 15. Click on
it. The application form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided.
Follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
Apply for Nurses posts in SAIL Recruitment According to sources Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Junior Staff Nurse Trainee. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here.
- Apply for Probationary Officers post in Lakshmi Vilas Bank
- Apply for Various Posts in NPCIL
- Apply for Sales Personnel at Bank of Baroda
- Apply for Territory Sales In-charge in Amul Milk Recruitment
- Apply for Environment Associate in IOCL
- Apply for Apprentices post in Indian Railways North Central
- Apply for Technician at SAIL
- Apply for Security Managers post in Canara Bank