According to sources an official employment notification has been released by the Tamilnadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Forester. The salary scale for employees for this job will be in level 13 pay matrix.
The application process is through online mode only. Offline applications will not be entertained. The application fee costs INR 250 for the general category and is exempted for the reserved categories. Shortlisted candidates must be successful in the written examination and physical standards and endurance test. The exam comprises two papers. Given below are the syllabus: Paper I - General knowledge, aptitude, mental ability, data analysis, Basic English and basic Tamil Paper II - General Science.
Meanwhile in order to apply for Tamil Nadu
Government Jobs 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the TNFUSRC official
website. The link for online application will be active from Oct 15. Click on
it. The application form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided.
Follow the subsequent pages to complete the application process.
760 Apprentices post vacant in CCL According to sources Central Coalfields Limited (CCL) has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Apprentice. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. Selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for the government job is Nov 15, 2018.
- Apply for Airmen post in Indian Air Force
- Apply for Technicians post in Military of Defense
- Apply for 300 Foresters post in TNFUSRC
- Apply for Civil Judges post in UKPSC
- Apply for Field Chemists in OIL
- Apply for Supervisors post in RSMSSB
- Apply for Director post in IRCTC
- Apply for Deputy Manager Post in Railtel Railway Recruitment
- Apply for Head Constables post in ITBP
- Apply for Apprentice posts in IOCL
- Apply for Assistant Section Officers post in OPSC
- Apply for Pilots post in Kolkata Port Trust
- Apply for Physiotherapist Post in NRHM
- Assistant Executive Engineer Trainee post vacant in ITI
- Apply for the post of Clerk in Mumbai HC