According to sources Lakshmi Vilas Bank has released an employment notification calling out aspirants to apply for the post of Probationary Officer. Those interested can check out the eligibility, salary scale, how to apply and the complete details of the government job here. The selection process is through a written test. Apply and pay the fee online. The application fee is Rs. 700.
The selected candidates can earn up to industry standards. The last date to apply for this government job is Dec 30, 2018. Meanwhile in order to apply for Lakshmi Vilas Bank Recruitment 2018, follow these steps: Log on to the Lakshmi Vilas Bank official website. Click Apply Now. On the right-hand side of the page, click on the button to register as a new candidate. The registration form will open. Enter your details in the fields provided. Enter the captcha code.
Read the declaration and click on the checkbox to agree. Click Submit and Continue and follow the subsequent pages to complete the registration process. Log in using your credentials and complete the application process.
Walk in selection for FACT recruitment According to sources the Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Limited (FACT) has called for applications in a prescribed format from eligible candidates for filling 35 vacancies to the post of Field Assistants through 'Walk-In' Selection process to be posted at FACT's operating units in Karnataka,
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment
- Apply for Trade & Technician Apprentice posts in ONGC
- Apply for Inspectors & Sub Inspectors Post in NIA
- Apply for many posts in Income Tax Department
- Apply for Junior Engineers posts in BTSC
- Apply for 8,826 posts in TNUSRB
- Apply for various posts in HPSSC