According to sources The Reserve Bank of India (RBI), India's central bank has invited online applications from eligible Indian nationals for filling 24 vacancies to the post of Junior Engineers (JE) in the Civil and Electrical trades/disciplines at its end from 07 January 2019, with 27 January 2019 as the last date for submission of all entries and fee payment.
The selection of candidates as JE (Civil) and JE (Electrical) will be done based on a written online test for 300 marks and language proficiency test (LPT) as per the Zonal requirement. The selected candidates will be paid emolument of Rs. 21,400/- per month with other allowances.
Candidates must submit all applications before 27 January 2019 through online mode only. To apply online click here or click here Fill all the necessary details in the application and click on the "FINAL SUBMIT" option.
Security Agent vacancies in Air India- Walk in Interview According to sources Air India Air Transport Services Limited (AIATSL), a subsidiary of Air India Ltd, has released a notification inviting online applications from eligible Indian citizens (male and female) for recruiting 29 Security Agents at its Jaipur Unit on a contractual basis.
- Apply for Trained Teachers post in CRPF
- Apply for various posts in NTRO
- Apply for various posts in BHEL Recruitment
- Apply for Typists post in Karnataka High Court
- Apply for 8653 posts in SBI
- Apply for various posts in Indian Navy
- Apply for 1161 posts in MPSC
- Apply for various posts in ECIL
- Apply for 2000 Probationary Officers post in SBI
- Apply for Counselor FLCC post in Central Bank of India
- Apply for various posts in Syndicate Bank
- Apply for 224 vacancies in TNPCB Recruitment
- Walk in selection for FACT recruitment
- Apply for Chief Resource Persons in CIII
- Apply for Trade Apprentices post in Hindustan Copper Recruitment