According to sources Baba Farid University of health Sciences (BFUHS), under the Govt. of Punjab, has invited applications from qualified and experienced Indian nationals (male and female) for filling 68 vacancies to the posts comprising Managers, Deputy Managers, Executive Assistants, District Coordinators and Data Entry Operators to be posted in the State health Agency.
The selection of candidates will be done through a 'Walk-in-Interview' process scheduled from May 23 to May 31, 2019 from 9:00 onward at the Regional Spine Injury Centre, Sector 70, Mohali, Punjab. The selection of candidates to various posts through BFUHS Recruitment 2019 will be done through Short listing, Interview/Group Discussion and Document Verification. Candidates selected to various posts will be paid an emolument as per the Punjab Govt. pay scale.
Candidates applying for various posts through BFUHS Recruitment 2019 must attend the 'Walk-in-Interviews' scheduled from May 23 to May 31, 2019 from 9:00 am onwards at the Regional Spine Injury Centre, Sector 70, Mohali in Punjab with their originals as well as copies of relevant supporting documents.
Apply for Co-Pilots posts in Air India Ltd Air India Limited (AIL) has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 132 vacancies to the post of Co-Pilots having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on contract for a period of five years through a 'Walk-In' selection process scheduled on July 03, 2019 at AIL, New Delhi from 10:30 am onwards.
- Apply for Non-Executive Personnel posts in IOCL
- Apply for Junior Clerk posts in East Central Railway recruitment
- Apply for Various posts in India Post Recruitment
- Apply for Deputy Managers and Senior Engineers posts in BHEL
- Notifications coming soon for AP grama volunteer job!
- Apply for Special Duty Officers post in REPCO Bank
- Apply for Assistant Professors posts in TNDALU
- Apply for 278 posts in BECIL Recruitment