Air india Limited (AIL) has invited applications in a prescribed proforma from eligible and experienced Indian nationals for filling 132 vacancies to the post of Co-Pilots having B-777 Endorsement with Line Experience on contract for a period of five years through a 'Walk-In' selection process scheduled on July 03, 2019 at AIL, New delhi from 10:30 am onwards.
The selection of candidates as Co-Pilots through Air india Recruitment 2019 will be done based on the candidates performance in the 'Walk-in-Interview' process scheduled on July 03, 2019 at AIL, New delhi from 10:30 am onwards. Candidates shortlisted as Co-Pilots will be paid an emolument of Rs. 80,000 per month and other benefits.
Candidates applying for Co-Pilots posts through Air india Recruitment 2019 must attend the 'Walk-in-Interview' at the following venue from 10:30 am onwards with their filled application form in a prescribed format along with original as well as copies of relevant supporting documents listed in the notification.
Apply for Assistant Supervisors post in Air India Recruitment The Air India Limited (AIL), through its subsidiary unit Air India Engineering Services Limited (AIESL), has invited online applications from qualified and interested Indian nationals for filling 170 vacancies to the post of Assistant Supervisors on contract for a period of five years through direct selection to be posted at its Eastern, Western, Northern and Southern workstations in India. The application
- Apply for Apprentices post in NHPC
- Grand felicitation ceremony to the inspiring teachers || iB Hubs Super 30
- Apply for Specialist Officers post in SBI
- Apply for various posts in TANGEDCO
- Apply for Various Posts in ONGC
- CyberEye to Organize Asia's Largest Conference in LoRaWAN
- TSRTC strike effect: schools and college will remain shut for another week
- Apply for various posts in POSOCO