Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain.
Nuts are loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants that help the body fight off and repair damage caused by inflammation.
Thanks to their vitamin A and beta-carotene, orange vegetables are strong inflammation fighters. These veggies are also rich in beta-cryptoxanthin, which may ward off inflammation-related disorders like rheumatoid arthritis.
Oily fish, like salmon, mackerel, and sardines, are rich in joint healthy omega-3 fatty acids “which help reduce joint pain and stiffness by suppressing the production of enzymes that erode cartilage and proteins that regulate inflammation.
Similar to drugs like ibuprofen, turmeric, rich in the inflammation-fighting antioxidant curcumin, may help ease arthritis pain and swelling by blocking the effects of pro-inflammatory enzymes and chemical pain messengers.
Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems Improves Digestive Problems and Cholesterol Levels Fenugreek may help with numerous digestive problems, such as upset stomach, constipation and inflammation of the stomach. For instance, the water-soluble fiber in fenugreek, among other foods, helps relieve constipation.
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk
- Bad effects of wearing high heels
- Do you want to stay disease free this winter?
- Do you want to lose your Apple or Pear shaped belly?
- Will Air pollution affect our respiratory Track?
- Tips to lose Belly fat within few days
- Some strategies how to manage Ulcer
- Healthy benefits of Nature's gifted ingredient Honey