Eating animal protein may increase your chances of developing kidney stones. A health care professional may tell you to limit eating animal protein, including beef, chicken, and pork, especially organ meats, eggs, fish and shellfish milk, cheese, and other dairy products.
Although you may need to limit how much animal protein you eat each day,
you still need to make sure you get enough protein. Consider replacing some of
the meat and animal protein you would typically eat with beans, dried peas, and
lentils, which are plant-based foods that are high in protein and low in
Talk with a health care professional about how much total protein you
should eat and how much should come from animal or plant-based foods. Even
though calcium sounds like it would be the cause of calcium stones, it’s not.
In the right amounts, calcium can block other substances in the digestive tract
that may cause stones.
It may be best to get calcium from low-oxalate, plant-based foods such as
calcium-fortified juices, cereals, breads, some kinds of vegetables, and some
types of beans. Ask a dietitian or other health care professional which foods
are the best sources of calcium for you.
Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha Actress Trisha Krishnan’s diet tips have helped many young fans to alter their food intake and adopt a more healthy and nutritious diet. Being a huge fan of Vitamin C for its health benefits, Trisha makes sure to pack her fruit bowl with lots of lemons, oranges and other citrus fruits.
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy