Drink plenty of water
with a small amount of dehydration, your body functions in a less optimal way.
The instant you're dehydrated, it will take a toll on your skin, causing it to
look dull, flaky, saggy and loose.
Eat foods with antioxidants
The best resources your body has to fight disease and aging by reducing damage and inflammation. Inflammation is a leading cause of wrinkle formation. Some of the best sources of antioxidants include Blueberries, Pomegranates, Spinach, Raspberries, Nuts, Seeds, Purple grapes, Dark chocolate (70% or higher of cocoa content) and Organic green tea.
Have rainbow colored plate of food
You need to consume the widest variety of antioxidants you can to fight off the different kinds of free radicals. Think about what colors you've missed throughout the day, and try to incorporate them into your next meal.
Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days? One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food.
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always