As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days? One of the best ways to burn fats and calories in the body is exercising daily for a couple of hours. Exercise helps you stay fit and also keeps you from the diseases caused by excess fats. Improper diet also results to weight gaining and health problems. Fast foods and junk food which we commonly eat these days produce lot of calories and fats in the body. In order to get rid of those fats and reduce weight, we should get rid of the habit of eating such food.
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always