Ventilate Your Home
An energy-efficient house has a drawback. "You seal up a house to make it more energy efficient, and you end up with stale air that aggravates sinus problems,"
Avoid Household Irritants
Cigarette smoke, cleaning products, hairspray, and other materials that give off fumes can all make your sinus problems worse. "Anything that has a strong odor of fumes can be a problem, especially if you are susceptible.
Be Water Wise
Salt water nasal rinses for your nose can help, too. You can buy a kit or mix up your own at home. The recipe is mixing about 16 ounces (1 pint) of lukewarm distilled, sterile, or previously boiled water with 1 teaspoon of salt. Some people add 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda to take the sting out of the salt. Use a bulb syringe to flush your nasal cavities and clean out mucus and debris.
Humidify your air
Keep your home from becoming too dry or too humid. If you are allergic to those, that is bad news for your sinuses. Too much humidity indoors can also encourage the growth of mold, which may also set off sinus problems for some people.
Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis? Eggs are among the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet. They are loaded with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, eye-protecting antioxidant and brain nutrients that most people don’t get enough of. Whole eggs are high in protein, but egg whites are almost pure protein.
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems