One is 80% more likely to catch a cold in winter than in any other season. Therefore it is necessary to make sure that our immune system is in good shape. And the only way to keep our immune system in great shape is to consume milk and dairy products.
Smoking is detrimental for the immune system, and a weakened immune system can make one more susceptible to cold. So for smokers, smoking must be avoided to the extent possible.
Avoid Sugary foods
Try to reduce sugary foods in your diet. Apart from cookies, cake and sweets in general, this includes rice, high fat yoghurt, white bread, white pasta, and rice and fruit juices brought from stores. Instead have more foods which are hot and have more pepper to avoid running nose problem.
Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis? Eggs are among the healthiest and most nutritious foods on the planet. They are loaded with vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, eye-protecting antioxidant and brain nutrients that most people don’t get enough of. Whole eggs are high in protein, but egg whites are almost pure protein.
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution
- Summer season nearing, diets which makes us healthy
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- Is your daily foods has Cancer fighting ingredients?
- Grape Seed extract reduces risk of cancer
- Preventive steps for eradicating Cancer in your LIFE!!!
- Do you know about Pregnancy symptoms in the first month?
- Homemade remedies for treating irregular periods to a regular one
- Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems