According to sources Glaucoma refers to a group of diseases where fluid builds up in the eye, creating pressure that damages the optic nerve. It's a leading cause of blindness in older adults, according to the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
Meanwhile some people face a higher risk than others and the study says they include blacks, people with a family history of glaucoma, and people with high blood pressure, diabetes or other conditions that affect blood circulation.
Some studies have suggested that people who drink a lot of coffee have a
heightened glaucoma risk. Others have hinted that caffeine can temporarily
boost pressure within the eye. Moreover on the other hand, some studies have
failed to find a coffee glaucoma link. Her team decided to see whether there is
any connection between glaucoma and not only coffee, but tea or soda
caffeinated or not.
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients