- Prevent cancer and heart diseases
It contains flavonoids and antioxidants which help reduce the risk of some cancers and heart disease.
2. Reduce ulcers and other gastrointestinal disorders
Recent research shows that honey treatment may help disorders such as ulcers and bacterial gastroenteritis. This may be related to the 3rd benefit.
3. Anti-bacterial, anti-fungal
It gives an anti bacterial effect and treats many injuries and allergies too. Honey can be given to babies to increase their immunity.
4. Reduces cough and throat irritation
It helps with coughs, particularly buckwheat honey. In a study of 105 children, a single dose of buckwheat honey was just as effective as a single dose of dextromethorphan in relieving nocturnal cough and allowing proper sleep.
Some highlighting facts about Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Signs of Iron deficiency include fatigue, decreased work and school performance, difficulty in maintaining body temperature and decreased Immune function.
- Men's fitness foods to stay healthy always
- Use Fenugreek seeds for many health related problems
- Osteo Arthritis makes many tough to walk
- Bad effects of wearing high heels
- Do you want to stay disease free this winter?
- Do you want to lose your Apple or Pear shaped belly?
- Will Air pollution affect our respiratory Track?
- Tips to lose Belly fat within few days