When you wear heels, your entire body’s weight is placed on the ball of your foot and your heel is used for balance only. Otherwise, without extra padding on the ball of your foot, heels can become immensely uncomfortable, and even painful.
When you wear flats, your weight is spread evenly between the ball of your
foot and the heel, with little pressure on your ankle. Unfortunately, heels
cause such an imbalance between the heel and the ball that the ankle is forced
to become the fulcrum for your entire body.
Next wearing heels also stop your foot from naturally rotating as you
walk, since they’re forced into a straight and unbending position. This causes
the knee to absorb the brunt of every step, which can lead to severe joint pain
and an exacerbation of arthritis symptoms.
Benefits of drinking Hot Water The warmth of hot water creates steam. Taking a deep inhale of this gentle vapor while holding a cup of hot water can help loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache. Since you have mucous membranes throughout your neck and upper torso, drinking hot water can help warm that area and soothe a sore throat caused by mucous buildup.
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan