When you wear heels, your entire body’s weight is placed on the ball of your foot and your heel is used for balance only. Otherwise, without extra padding on the ball of your foot, heels can become immensely uncomfortable, and even painful.
When you wear flats, your weight is spread evenly between the ball of your
foot and the heel, with little pressure on your ankle. Unfortunately, heels
cause such an imbalance between the heel and the ball that the ankle is forced
to become the fulcrum for your entire body.
Next wearing heels also stop your foot from naturally rotating as you
walk, since they’re forced into a straight and unbending position. This causes
the knee to absorb the brunt of every step, which can lead to severe joint pain
and an exacerbation of arthritis symptoms.
Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in.
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?