Curd is a delicious coolant. You can make delicious, chilled spicy buttermilk, a glass of lassi or chachh and raita. You can also add fruits to the curds to make a lip smacking and wholesome dessert or prepare dips during the summer season.
An inexpensive coconut is full of health benefits and has wonderful cooling properties. It is laden with simple sugars, electrolytes and essential minerals which help keep the body well hydrated. In addition to that, there is evidence to suggest that coconut water has cancer fighting and anti-ageing properties as well.
Another fruit that can help you keep cool. We are not suggesting you to buy the chopped watermelon slices sold by the roadside vendors. In fact, they should never be consumed if you want to avoid the risk of a diarrhoea infection. Bring home a watermelon, cool it and have lots of it to benefit from the antioxidants present in this delicious fruit.
Mint is a simple, easily available, inexpensive herb which you can add to your curd to make pudina raita or have it in the form of chutneys besides using it in dips. The best thing about it is that you can grow it in a small pot at home for your use. Though it does not help bring down the body temperature, we love it because of the delicious and refreshing taste.
Healthy benefits of climbing staircase Climbing stairs helps you improve your heart rate and health. The consistent movement of your legs and hips results in deeper breathing increasing your heartbeat, which leads to increased blood flow in all of your body. Another benefit of climbing stairs is that it leads to stronger joints and muscles.
- Is eating Lamb healthy?
- Factors affecting chances of getting pregnant in Women
- Is eating Chapati healthy?
- Is eating Corn healthy or not?
- AMAZING FROZEN LEMONS
- Grandma's old fashioned remedies for treating headache on Mother's Day
- Simply Superb benefits of eating Rice and Daal together
- Health benefits of having Carrot Juice
- Regular Periods through diets in our routine
- How to protect yourself for sunburn this Hot Summer through Sunscreen?
- Dental care tips for kids, guide to parents
- Foods men need to eat
- Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution?
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season