Curd is a delicious coolant. You can make delicious, chilled spicy buttermilk, a glass of lassi or chachh and raita. You can also add fruits to the curds to make a lip smacking and wholesome dessert or prepare dips during the summer season.
An inexpensive coconut is full of health benefits and has wonderful cooling properties. It is laden with simple sugars, electrolytes and essential minerals which help keep the body well hydrated. In addition to that, there is evidence to suggest that coconut water has cancer fighting and anti-ageing properties as well.
Another fruit that can help you keep cool. We are not suggesting you to buy the chopped watermelon slices sold by the roadside vendors. In fact, they should never be consumed if you want to avoid the risk of a diarrhoea infection. Bring home a watermelon, cool it and have lots of it to benefit from the antioxidants present in this delicious fruit.
Mint is a simple, easily available, inexpensive herb which you can add to your curd to make pudina raita or have it in the form of chutneys besides using it in dips. The best thing about it is that you can grow it in a small pot at home for your use. Though it does not help bring down the body temperature, we love it because of the delicious and refreshing taste.
Healthy benefits of eating Cabbage Cabbage also contains small amounts of other micro nutrients, including vitamin A, iron and riboflavin. It is essential for many important processes in the body, including energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system. In addition, cabbage is high in fiber and contains powerful antioxidants, including polypenols and sulfur compounds.
- Do you eat the grape seed or spit it out?
- Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables