Iron is important for all kids going through puberty, but it is especially important for girls. Girls who begin to go through menstruation are “susceptible to anemia and iron deficiency,” so lean meats should be a regular part of their diet.
Children going through puberty also need a diet that focuses on protein, as the protein helps bones, organ tissue and other parts of the body grow. While protein can be found in the lean meats and beans that also help with iron, it's also available in seafood sources like salmon patties and tuna sandwiches.
We want to make sure that they get all the calcium that they need. And most adolescents need about 1200 mg of calcium a day because the calcium is going to be better absorbed from food rather than a supplement.
Benefits of drinking Hot Water The warmth of hot water creates steam. Taking a deep inhale of this gentle vapor while holding a cup of hot water can help loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache. Since you have mucous membranes throughout your neck and upper torso, drinking hot water can help warm that area and soothe a sore throat caused by mucous buildup.
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan