Once again Evergreen healthy wishes to all beloved readers and followers; on previous episodes, we were all informed about Mother Nature especially the TREES to some extent. Here in this part enlistment of “Glittering Glimpses from the Greats” who were all lead simple, honest and dedication kind of life to everything in the globe and consider KINDNESS and FORGIVENESS are the two ultimate wisdom Eyes of the human beings and even those sacred fellows respecting and anointing Our Mother Nature in the form of ‘GOD’.
In 18th century the great sage graceful
Ramalinga Vallalar of Vadaloor in Tamilnadu strongly emphasized ‘Jeeva Karunya’
(Extreme kindness to all living things) (Anna Dhanam = hunger activities
through which one can attain enlightenment and godliness. Even the great saint
uttered the immortal verse as ‘whenever I supposed to see a withered shrub
(herbs or trees); I felt deep mourn for that dried out thing”.
In such a way, Vallalar the great loved the nature so immensely and knew the value of everything in the world. As per most Vedic beliefs, nourishing the trees especially Neem, Pongamia Glabra will yield pure detoxified air and retain ground water level and finally quits the odd evil being overwhelmed upon premises. Be ready always to grab fresh air and water available around your campus by green plantations.
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?