Once again Evergreen healthy wishes to all beloved readers and followers; on previous episodes, we were all informed about Mother Nature especially the TREES to some extent. Here in this part enlistment of “Glittering Glimpses from the Greats” who were all lead simple, honest and dedication kind of life to everything in the globe and consider KINDNESS and FORGIVENESS are the two ultimate wisdom Eyes of the human beings and even those sacred fellows respecting and anointing Our Mother Nature in the form of ‘GOD’.
In 18th century the great sage graceful
Ramalinga Vallalar of Vadaloor in Tamilnadu strongly emphasized ‘Jeeva Karunya’
(Extreme kindness to all living things) (Anna Dhanam = hunger activities
through which one can attain enlightenment and godliness. Even the great saint
uttered the immortal verse as ‘whenever I supposed to see a withered shrub
(herbs or trees); I felt deep mourn for that dried out thing”.
In such a way, Vallalar the great loved the nature so immensely and knew the value of everything in the world. As per most Vedic beliefs, nourishing the trees especially Neem, Pongamia Glabra will yield pure detoxified air and retain ground water level and finally quits the odd evil being overwhelmed upon premises. Be ready always to grab fresh air and water available around your campus by green plantations.
Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha Actress Trisha Krishnan’s diet tips have helped many young fans to alter their food intake and adopt a more healthy and nutritious diet. Being a huge fan of Vitamin C for its health benefits, Trisha makes sure to pack her fruit bowl with lots of lemons, oranges and other citrus fruits.
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy