Today there are a number of ways including the use of sanitary napkins, tampons and menstrual cups to stay clean. In India, most unmarried girls prefer to use sanitary napkins. If you do decide to use a tampon remember that it is essential to choose one that has the lowest absorbency rate for your flow.
The standard time to change a sanitary pad is once
every six hours, while for a tampon is once every two hours. That being said,
you have to customize the changing schedule to your needs. While some women
might have a heavy flow and would need to change more often, others will need
to change less frequently.
Wash yourself as the blood tends to enter tiny
spaces like the skin between your labia or crust around the opening of the
vagina and you should always wash this excess blood away. This practice also
tends to beat bad odor from the vaginal region. It is essential to discard your
used napkins or tampons properly because they are capable of spreading
infections, will smell very foul. Wrapping it well before discarding means it
ensures that the smell and infection is contained.
Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables Bananas Its versatility lies in the fact that it is a storehouse of vitamin A, B, C, E and zinc, potassium and magnesium. It consists of benign amino acids that armor against allergies. The elasticity of the skin is maintained through the presence of B6 present in bananas.
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis