Today there are a number of ways including the use of sanitary napkins, tampons and menstrual cups to stay clean. In India, most unmarried girls prefer to use sanitary napkins. If you do decide to use a tampon remember that it is essential to choose one that has the lowest absorbency rate for your flow.
The standard time to change a sanitary pad is once
every six hours, while for a tampon is once every two hours. That being said,
you have to customize the changing schedule to your needs. While some women
might have a heavy flow and would need to change more often, others will need
to change less frequently.
Wash yourself as the blood tends to enter tiny
spaces like the skin between your labia or crust around the opening of the
vagina and you should always wash this excess blood away. This practice also
tends to beat bad odor from the vaginal region. It is essential to discard your
used napkins or tampons properly because they are capable of spreading
infections, will smell very foul. Wrapping it well before discarding means it
ensures that the smell and infection is contained.
Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution? Air pollution has more side effects on human being and the surrounding environment and creates smog and acid rain and causes dreadful diseases like cancer, respiratory disorders and lot more diseases. Asthma attacks affect many and people suffer from severe breathing problem. This is becoming more common now a days and people are using inhalers and medications to breathe easy.
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season
- Benefits of drinking Hot Water
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha