Today there are a number of ways including the use of sanitary napkins, tampons and menstrual cups to stay clean. In India, most unmarried girls prefer to use sanitary napkins. If you do decide to use a tampon remember that it is essential to choose one that has the lowest absorbency rate for your flow.
The standard time to change a sanitary pad is once
every six hours, while for a tampon is once every two hours. That being said,
you have to customize the changing schedule to your needs. While some women
might have a heavy flow and would need to change more often, others will need
to change less frequently.
Wash yourself as the blood tends to enter tiny
spaces like the skin between your labia or crust around the opening of the
vagina and you should always wash this excess blood away. This practice also
tends to beat bad odor from the vaginal region. It is essential to discard your
used napkins or tampons properly because they are capable of spreading
infections, will smell very foul. Wrapping it well before discarding means it
ensures that the smell and infection is contained.
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients