As the name implies, this fruit is a hydration hero, and fluids are exactly what you need when the heat is on. Watermelon's high water content keeps you cool and hydrated. Moreover Watermelon also contains lycopene, which protects skin cells from sun damage.
Sweet citrus fruit is rich in potassium, a nutrient that is crucial in the summer. Mainly you lose potassium through sweat, which puts you at risk for muscle cramps. Eating oranges replenishes your supply and keeps muscle cramps away and further oranges are also about 80% water, so popping a few juicy slices will keep you hydrated during your sweatiest summer days.
This summer make sure have enough room for this amazing vegetable to eat in summer. Moreover corn contains lutein and zeaxanthin, where these two antioxidants that are well known to protect from the harmful ultraviolet rays.
Coconut water has electrolytes that make it one of the best hydrating agents, this being an excellent cooling drink, it helps in reducing blood pressure level, provides anti-aging properties, acts as a natural diuretic besides being a refreshing summer drink.
Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables Bananas Its versatility lies in the fact that it is a storehouse of vitamin A, B, C, E and zinc, potassium and magnesium. It consists of benign amino acids that armor against allergies. The elasticity of the skin is maintained through the presence of B6 present in bananas.
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis