As the name implies, this fruit is a hydration hero, and fluids are exactly what you need when the heat is on. Watermelon's high water content keeps you cool and hydrated. Moreover Watermelon also contains lycopene, which protects skin cells from sun damage.
Sweet citrus fruit is rich in potassium, a nutrient that is crucial in the summer. Mainly you lose potassium through sweat, which puts you at risk for muscle cramps. Eating oranges replenishes your supply and keeps muscle cramps away and further oranges are also about 80% water, so popping a few juicy slices will keep you hydrated during your sweatiest summer days.
This summer make sure have enough room for this amazing vegetable to eat in summer. Moreover corn contains lutein and zeaxanthin, where these two antioxidants that are well known to protect from the harmful ultraviolet rays.
Coconut water has electrolytes that make it one of the best hydrating agents, this being an excellent cooling drink, it helps in reducing blood pressure level, provides anti-aging properties, acts as a natural diuretic besides being a refreshing summer drink.
Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution? Air pollution has more side effects on human being and the surrounding environment and creates smog and acid rain and causes dreadful diseases like cancer, respiratory disorders and lot more diseases. Asthma attacks affect many and people suffer from severe breathing problem. This is becoming more common now a days and people are using inhalers and medications to breathe easy.
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season
- Benefits of drinking Hot Water
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha