As the name implies, this fruit is a hydration hero, and fluids are exactly what you need when the heat is on. Watermelon's high water content keeps you cool and hydrated. Moreover Watermelon also contains lycopene, which protects skin cells from sun damage.
Sweet citrus fruit is rich in potassium, a nutrient that is crucial in the summer. Mainly you lose potassium through sweat, which puts you at risk for muscle cramps. Eating oranges replenishes your supply and keeps muscle cramps away and further oranges are also about 80% water, so popping a few juicy slices will keep you hydrated during your sweatiest summer days.
This summer make sure have enough room for this amazing vegetable to eat in summer. Moreover corn contains lutein and zeaxanthin, where these two antioxidants that are well known to protect from the harmful ultraviolet rays.
Coconut water has electrolytes that make it one of the best hydrating agents, this being an excellent cooling drink, it helps in reducing blood pressure level, provides anti-aging properties, acts as a natural diuretic besides being a refreshing summer drink.
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients