Run yourself this warm bath to alleviate tension and relax blood vessels. Combine the following essential oils with an emulsifier (cream of honey): 3 drops of chamomile, 3 drops of rosemary. Add the mixture to the bathwater. This time-tested home remedy for headaches can provide quick headache relief. Put a few drops of fresh lemon juice in a cup of black coffee and drink it in small sips. Moisten a cloth with cold water, put 2 drops of peppermint oil on it and apply it to the painful area for about 15 minutes.
Cut 2 large unpeeled potatoes into quarters and boil until tender. Mash
them and press out the excess moisture. Wrap the warm mixture in a
cloth; place it on the back of the neck for about 15 minutes.
Natural home remedies for headaches including relaxation exercises,
massage and homeopathic remedies-can often are as effective as standard
medications in preventing or relieving the pain caused by the different forms
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients