Run yourself this warm bath to alleviate tension and relax blood vessels. Combine the following essential oils with an emulsifier (cream of honey): 3 drops of chamomile, 3 drops of rosemary. Add the mixture to the bathwater. This time-tested home remedy for headaches can provide quick headache relief. Put a few drops of fresh lemon juice in a cup of black coffee and drink it in small sips. Moisten a cloth with cold water, put 2 drops of peppermint oil on it and apply it to the painful area for about 15 minutes.
Cut 2 large unpeeled potatoes into quarters and boil until tender. Mash
them and press out the excess moisture. Wrap the warm mixture in a
cloth; place it on the back of the neck for about 15 minutes.
Natural home remedies for headaches including relaxation exercises,
massage and homeopathic remedies-can often are as effective as standard
medications in preventing or relieving the pain caused by the different forms
Diets to be taken for Sugar Patients Leafy green vegetables are extremely nutritious and low in calories. They're also very low in digestible carbs, which raise your blood sugar levels. Spinach, Kale and other leafy greens are good sources of several vitamins and minerals, including vitamin C. In one study, increasing vitamin C intake reduced inflammatory markers and fasting blood sugar levels for people with type 2 diabetes or high blood pressure.
- Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- What is the Reason behind Iron Deficiency?
- Ragi a Wonder Grain, and a staple in South India