Run yourself this warm bath to alleviate tension and relax blood vessels. Combine the following essential oils with an emulsifier (cream of honey): 3 drops of chamomile, 3 drops of rosemary. Add the mixture to the bathwater. This time-tested home remedy for headaches can provide quick headache relief. Put a few drops of fresh lemon juice in a cup of black coffee and drink it in small sips. Moisten a cloth with cold water, put 2 drops of peppermint oil on it and apply it to the painful area for about 15 minutes.
Cut 2 large unpeeled potatoes into quarters and boil until tender. Mash
them and press out the excess moisture. Wrap the warm mixture in a
cloth; place it on the back of the neck for about 15 minutes.
Natural home remedies for headaches including relaxation exercises,
massage and homeopathic remedies-can often are as effective as standard
medications in preventing or relieving the pain caused by the different forms
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?