Moong dal is a dieter friendly dal. This type of dal has minimal calorie and is a rich source of iron and potassium.
Bengal Gram Dal
Chana dal or Bengal gram dal is one of the richest vegan source of dietary proteins. It is also rich in trace minerals like copper, manganese etc. Having this dal helps keep diabetes at bay.
If its proteins you want from your meal, then opt for urad dal. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
Toor dal is one of the most popular dals eaten in India. This dal has immense amounts of complex dietary fibers that help to regularize bowel movements.
Green Moong Dal
This is basically the green colored moong dal that is not as common as the split variety. This type of dal has ample reserves of calcium and very little calories. This variety of pulses is good for your bones.
Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge Diabetic retinopathy People with diabetes are normally assessed annually for diabetic changes (retinopathy) at the back of the eye. If you have central diabetic retinopathy, your vision may be slightly impaired. Laser eye surgery will not improve vision that is reduced as a result of retinopathy, and many surgeons will not treat such people.
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis
- Do you know about this type of Dal and its Benefits?
- Eating Dates has many good properties
- Drinking Water before food reduces Calorie intake
- Risk of several diseases reduced by drinking Green Tea
- Amazing benefits of Drinking Ginger Juice
- Have Soups daily to make your day energetic
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?