Moong dal is a dieter friendly dal. This type of dal has minimal calorie and is a rich source of iron and potassium.
Bengal Gram Dal
Chana dal or Bengal gram dal is one of the richest vegan source of dietary proteins. It is also rich in trace minerals like copper, manganese etc. Having this dal helps keep diabetes at bay.
If its proteins you want from your meal, then opt for urad dal. This dal is one of the richest sources of proteins and Vitamin B.
Toor dal is one of the most popular dals eaten in India. This dal has immense amounts of complex dietary fibers that help to regularize bowel movements.
Green Moong Dal
This is basically the green colored moong dal that is not as common as the split variety. This type of dal has ample reserves of calcium and very little calories. This variety of pulses is good for your bones.
Miraculous benefits of eating foods in Banana Leaf Anti-oxidant Rich Banana leaves contains large amounts of polyphenols that are natural antioxidants. These are found in many plant-based foods and green tea. Food served on the banana leaves absorbs the polyphenols which are said to prevent many lifestyle diseases. They are also said to have anti-bacterial properties that can possibly kill the germs in food.
- What is healthy ageing?
- Benefits of having balanced diet
- Do you what is Centrifugal Health?
- High Fructose Foods may damage the liver's ability to properly burn fat
- Why do you get headache every day?
- Taking care of Bone health, when losing weight
- Maintaining youthful skin is easy
- Leafy greens salad for weight loss
- Andhra Pradesh: One can get only 3(Three) bottles of booze at a time now
- Foods to boost your child's immunity
- Reducing Belly fat through these Foods
- Health tips women should follow to stay healthy
- Reducing body fat without doing exercise, is this possible?
- How to cure Viral Fever at Home?
- Dengue menace in city: more deaths reported