After 6 to 8 hours of sleep, your stomach is empty and your body needs calories for energy. Make sure those calories are high in protein and low in sugar and carbs. Eating a doughnut will send your blood sugar skyrocketing but leave you feeling hungry again long before lunch time. Consider oatmeal with fresh fruit, omelet with spinach, or a piece of whole wheat toast with peanut butter to get your digestive track off to a good start.
Try to eat lunch about 4 to 5 hours after breakfast, sometime around 11:00 or 12:00 p.m. Do not skip lunch or else you run the risk of turning into a zombie by early afternoon, the busiest time of day. A good lunch consists of lean protein (lean meats like turkey, chicken or fish), complex carbs (brown rice, whole wheat pasta or bread), fiber and good fats.
The best time to eat your final meal of the day is no less than 3 hours before you go to bed, ideally around 6:00 p.m. According to report, “Eating too close to bedtime increases your blood sugar and insulin, which causes you to have a hard time falling asleep. Therefore, your last meal should be the lightest of the day and should be eaten at least three hours before you go to sleep.”
UNICEF says many Kids are undernourished or overweight At least one in every three children under five years of age is undernourished or overweight, according to a new Unicef report that sounds the alarm on the consequences of poor diets around the world. In the report published on Monday, the Unicef warned that millions of children were eating too little of the food they need and too much of what they don't need, adding "poor diets are now the main risk factor for the global burden of disease".
- UNICEF says many Kids are undernourished or overweight
- Miraculous benefits of eating foods in Banana Leaf
- What is healthy ageing?
- Benefits of having balanced diet
- Do you what is Centrifugal Health?
- High Fructose Foods may damage the liver's ability to properly burn fat
- Why do you get headache every day?
- Taking care of Bone health, when losing weight
- Maintaining youthful skin is easy
- Leafy greens salad for weight loss
- Andhra Pradesh: One can get only 3(Three) bottles of booze at a time now
- Foods to boost your child's immunity
- Reducing Belly fat through these Foods
- Health tips women should follow to stay healthy
- Reducing body fat without doing exercise, is this possible?