Even though government and private social reformation sectors undertake intensive strategies to improve Afforestation and Green Belt Revolution until otherwise we the public should cooperate to achieve those evergreen moments to put into action. One more imperative allied services to be rendered by Highways department through planting plenty of trees along the road side (Asoka project) in order to detoxify the 'Carbon' emissions from the vehicles.
Regarding the food, wisely use the country side fruits and vegetables because our ever loving and caring Mother Nature provides us enormously seasonal variants pertaining to the indwelling land exactly opt for the native people say; for example water melon, cucumber etc readily available to quench the 'Thirst' to avoid dehydration and even retains essential nutrients during summer. Maximally better to avoid hybrid or cross breeding food stuffs lacking real nutrients (once upon a time in our rear garden of home tomatoes, brinjals, some shrubs etc spontaneously grown through veg garbages but today none have sprouting due to breeds simply shows devoid of vitality).
Now a day’s awareness about natural organic foods regained through Social Medias (inclusive of conserving the nature) though we are all lethargic to follow and make our fore coming cute generations to live healthfully, prosperously in peaceful manner.
Do Kids eat balanced diet? No Fruits and Vegetables Multicolored plates of fruit or vegetables may also help to tempt him. Banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and strawberries work well as a mini fruit platter. Or you could Milk is still a good source of calcium for your toddler, but he doesn’t need as much as he did when he was a baby. Aim to give him about 350ml (two thirds of a pint) to 500ml (a pint) of milk a day. It’s best not to offer more than this as it may reduce his appetite for other foods.
- Tips to stay healthy FOREVER
- Drink Lemon with Water in empty stomach to reduce weight
- Diets to be taken for Sugar Patients
- Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- What is the Reason behind Iron Deficiency?
- Ragi a Wonder Grain, and a staple in South India
- Benefits of eating Custard Apple
- Benefits of consuming Sacred Plant- Tulsi
- Is Consuming Papaya good for our daily life
- Surprisingly health benefits of Drinking Almond Milk