As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Staying Healthy during summer season Always Apply Sunscreen It is important to use a sun cream lotion of at least SPF 30 in order to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. For sensitive skin, a mineral based sunscreen is best. Don’t sit in the sun in peak hours between 10am and 4pm in order to minimize UV radiation. If you are planning to be out in the sun for a long period of time, reapply sun cream every two to three hours.
- Foods suggested for reducing body heat
- Mens fitness important through Joint friendly foods
- Eat these foods to get Regular Periods
- Some Foods that fight Cold and flu
- Getting rid of rashes under breast is a must
- Warning signs before heart attack
- How to maintain healthy eyes at your 40's & 50's?
- Women should follow these health tips to stay healthy
- What you should eat for Iftar this Ramadan 2019?
- Wonderful Benefits of Banana Flower that nobody talks about
- Incredible benefits of eating Banana Flower
- Sinus remedies from home
- Benefits of drinking lemon juice daily
- Remedies to reduce body heat naturally this Summer
- Eat Protein food to stay Healthy