- Omega 3 Fatty acids – Salmon, Fish oil supplements, Sardines
Smoking, obesity, and high cholesterol can negatively affect your ovarian blood vessels, which blocks hormones and blood flow. Fish oils enhance blood circulation, reduce damage from free radicals, fight the effects of aging, and increase dopamine.
2. Non white foods to regulate menstrual cycle
To make your menstrual cycle regular, avoid white flour, sugar, white potatoes, white bread, white pasta, and white rice. They disrupt your menstrual cycle by creating insulin surges that result in fat storage and avoid eating food that is white in color.
3. Protein to balance your hormones
The more you balance your hormones, the more regular your menstrual cycle will be. Plant proteins are especially good for enhancing fertility and hormonal balance: almonds, walnuts, peanuts, cheese, hard boiled eggs, soy chips, hummus, canned sardines, and edamame.
4. Vitamin D for regular periods
Vitamin D is a little hard to come by in food,” writes Dr Booth. Eat vitamin D-fortified milk products, tuna, egg yolks, salmon, sardines, and (yuck) cod liver oil and also drink lots of skim milk, which has vitamin D added.
5. Have Iron Supplements
One of the common causes of iron deficiency and anemia is heavy bleeding during menstruation. If you don’t get enough iron in your diet or the foods you eat, your body’s iron stores will diminish and you’ll experience fatigue.
Pregnant Ladies should eat healthily Dairy Products During pregnancy, you need to consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus. Dairy products contain two types of high quality protein: casein and whey. Dairy is the best dietary source of calcium, and provides high amounts of phosphorus, various B-vitamins, magnesium and zinc. Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, is particularly beneficial for pregnant women.
- Amazing benefits of eating Betal Leaves
- Benefits of eating in Banana Leaf
- Do you drink Butter Milk this Summer with lots of benefits?
- Do Omega-3s Outweigh Risks Associated With Contaminants In Seafood?
- Diets to be taken during Typhoid Fever
- Are eating Dates healthy?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?