During pregnancy, you need to consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus. Dairy products contain two types of high quality protein: casein and whey. Dairy is the best dietary source of calcium, and provides high amounts of phosphorus, various B-vitamins, magnesium and zinc. Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, is particularly beneficial for pregnant women.
Legumes contain high amounts of folate. One cup of lentils, chickpeas or black beans may provide from 65–90% of the RDA. Furthermore, legumes are generally very high in fiber. Some varieties are also high in iron, magnesium and potassium.
Salmon is very rich in essential omega-3 fatty acids. Most people, including pregnant women, are not getting nearly enough omega-3 from their diet. Omega-3 fatty acids are essential during pregnancy, especially the long-chain omega-3 fatty acids DHA and EPA.
Mens fitness important through Joint friendly foods Berries Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain. Nuts Nuts are loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants that help the body fight off and repair damage caused by inflammation.
- Eat these foods to get Regular Periods
- Some Foods that fight Cold and flu
- Getting rid of rashes under breast is a must
- Warning signs before heart attack
- How to maintain healthy eyes at your 40's & 50's?
- Women should follow these health tips to stay healthy
- What you should eat for Iftar this Ramadan 2019?
- Wonderful Benefits of Banana Flower that nobody talks about