Forever 21, a leading fast fashion brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. debuted in West Bengal with their very first store launch in Siliguri. The brand is focusing on strengthening its foothold in the country by exploring newer markets like West Bengal. Forever 21 is a pioneer in the fast fashion category, which makes it the most preferred fashion destination for young and fashion conscious consumers.
Malaika Arora Khan along with Mr. Abhinav Zutshi
Bollywood sensation Malaika Arora Khan along with Mr. Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. inaugurated the store, which houses the latest Spring Summer 17 collection. Having established a strong affinity with fashionable Indians in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai, Forever 21 is all set to rev up the fashion quotient of Siliguri with global fashion trends straight off the runway.
Speaking on the launch, Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, “In our 4 year long journey in India, we have received phenomenal response from our young consumers and as the obvious next step our objective is to make the brand more accessible across India. West Bengal is known for its diverse ethnicity and fashion forward youngsters who love to experiment with edgy styles, which we feel is our core offering. Furthermore, West Bengal is a fairly less explored market that has huge potential, which is why we are keen on expanding our base here.”
The store is spread over 6,000 Sq.ft of retail space and is located in the heart of the city at the Vega Circle Mall. The store houses the latest Spring Summer collection and stocks the widest range of chic fashion at pocket-friendly prices. Complementing Forever 21 apparel and accessories, the store will feature the retailer’s other brands, including 21MEN™, a line of fresh, fast fashion for men of all ages; Love & Beauty™ a cosmetics line; and Forever 21’s lingerie and shoe line. With this new store, the brand has increased its store count to 16.
As part of the promotions, the brand organized canter activities and live performance by Kolkata-based rock band, ‘Blood’.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale The future of fashion took centre stage at the Grand Finale of the Max Design Awards 2017-18, presented by India's largest value fashion brand Max Fashion. Held at National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, the star-studded finale was a fitting end to the two month long hunt for the country’s finest fashion design talent.
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched