Max Fashion, the country’s largest international fashion brand, recently launched Max Emerging Star. Max Emerging star is a property specifically targeted to enable aspirants’ dreams of getting their foothold in the Bollywood, entertainment and glamour industry. The Grand finale happened at a fashionable evening at the High Street Phoenix, South Mumbai on the 19th of April.
This year, the competition took place in Vadodara, Vishakhapatnam, Bhubaneswar and Lucknow and the response was phenomenal with a total of more than 5000 entries.
Max Emerging Star 2017 is associated with eminent stars from Bollywood namely, acting Legend Anupam Kher and India’s favourite Dance Guru Terence Lewis, along with actor and supermodel Marc Robinson providing the perfect platform for contestants to gain their foothold in the Bollywood and entertainment industry. Additionally as part of the jury panel was Max’s Executive Director Mr. Vasanth Kumar.
The Contestants were evaluated based on their acting, dancing along with their fashion quotient.
Winner of Max Emerging Star 2017 (Male) – Akarsh Alagh (Lucknow) and Swayenshu Mohanty (Bhubaneshwar).
Winner of Max Emerging Star 2017 (Female) – Pranali Mistry (Vadodara).
Each of the winners get a diploma acting program at Anupam Kher’s Actor Prepares – The school for actors and an intensive dance program with Terence Lewis Professional Training Institute.
The 2017 edition of the Max Emerging Star ended with a Bang. Echoing these thoughts Mr. Anupam Kher said “Max Emerging Star is a great initiative by MAX and Marc Robinson for promoting new talent in the film, fashion and glamour industry for deserving boys and girls hailing from smart cities and small towns to get mentored by the best in the film and fashion industry. Actor Prepares is happy to support and provide a platform for such talent to achieve their dreams.”
India’s favourite Dance Guru Terence Lewis, whose troupe of dancers added the extra glamour to the evening added, “Max Emerging Star is a wonderful platform that allows young men n women to get ahead in the world of entertainment by giving them the right tools to the craft such as acting, dance n Grooming skills along with right exposure and making inroads for them!.”
Commenting on the finale of the much talked about ‘Max Emerging Star’, Mr. Vasanth Kumar, Executive Director - Max Fashion said, “Hearty congratulations to the winners of Max Emerging Star. As the country’s largest international fashion brand, we believe that India’s talent pool in smart cities is rich and diverse. The winners of tonight are the names and faces to watch out for in the future. We were very excited to receive such a phenomenal response from across the country as thousands of young boys and girls participated to fulfil their dreams of getting a step closer to entering Bollywood and Glamour World.”
Marc Robinson, Project Head-Max Fashion, responsible for curating this exciting property, also said, “Max Emerging Star is the only credible talent search for young boys and girls from small towns with aspirations of getting a break in Bollywood and the entertainment and glamour industry in India. Being groomed and mentored by industry leaders like Anupam Kher and Terence Lewis in Mumbai over a period of time, ensues that the MES winners from small towns are on the right track towards fulfilling their dreams towards STARDOM."
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & Iphone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 160 stores across 60 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.
Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance embarked on a mission to provide holistic solution to arthritic problems by launching Osteofit®-k2, No pain oil & No pain roll on gel after having seen a tremendous success with Kneepill™ and Spinopain™. Avaance decided to launch topical application in a novel presentation as No pain Roll on gel and No Pain oil as these products can be complimentary to Kneepill™ or Spinopain™ for those who suffer from kneepain, Neck or lo
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting
- Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption