Jugnoo, India’s leading hyperlocal startup and auto-aggregator announced the launch of taxi cabs in Chandigarh, providing a suitable and accessible mode of commuting for the people of tricity. The company launched the services with competing pricing model, providing a special discount of 25% on the first ride to its customers. Jugnoo is also planning on enrolling 500 cabs to the system by one week.
Jugnoo has established itself as an auto rickshaw aggregator and is a one-stop destination for all hyperlocal needs of people. It offers diverse services like passenger rides, B2B and B2C deliveries including groceries, fruits and vegetables, restaurant food, medicines etc. The launch of cabs in tricity is the next step in transport and aggregation sector. While other cab hailing apps in the city has led to the problem of surge pricing in fare, Jugnoo built its model without that, becoming a rescuer for residents in the city. Also, the advantage factor lies with both driver partners and commuters, where they would be beneficial from the services.
Samar Singla, CEO & Founder of Jugnoo said, “We constantly work towards developing convenient business models for people; be it commuting or any other hyperlocal needs. While both drivers and commuters have been facing a lot of problems when it comes to cab hailing, our motto is to provide affordable rides and make sure that drivers don’t work on low cost, bearing losses.” He also addedthat in near future, “Jugnoo is planning to decentralize the ride-sharing models."About Jugnoo
Founded in 2014, Jugnoo is an on-demand hyper-local transport and logistics app that thrives on its expansive network of auto-rickshaws. Headquartered in Chandigarh, Jugnoo was launched to bring structure to a highly unorganized sector of auto-rickshaws - a predominant mode of public transportation in tier II and tier III cities of India. Over the past three years, Jugnoo has evolved in terms of its business operations, technological advancements, and diversifying service offerings via different business verticals. Jugnoo has ventured into different verticals of on-demand and hyper-local space in B2B & B2C domains. Currently, it has two major verticals - Rides and Deliveries. With its market presence in more than 35 cities in India and a userbase of 4.3 million registered users, Jugnoo is a go-to platform for all the hyperlocal needs of its customers.
Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi WiFi is being touted as backbone of digital infrastructure across many countries but so far it has seen a lacklustre growth in India. Globally there is one WiFi hotspot for every 150 people. As per a TAIPA report there are 31,518 WiFi hotspots as of 31st March 2016 and this figure includes the deployments in Hotels and Cafes. In contrast, countries like France, US and the UK had 1.3 crore, 98 lakh, and 56 lakh hotspots, respectively.
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!