Max Fashion, being a design-driven company, is looking to support and celebrate new and upcoming fashion talents. Max Design Awards is one step towards this vision. The contest has seen a huge success since its inception with growing number of fashion design enthusiasts showcasing their creativity and taking the level of the competition to new heights. Last year the competition attracted more than 300 entries from various design colleges across the country. The fourth edition is a continuous effort to reward the young aspiring fashion designers and provide them a platform to springboard their fashion design careers!
The esteemed jury for Max Design Awards 2017-18 includes Fashion Designers Ms. Rina Dhaka, Mr. Ashish Soni and Mr. Rahul Mishra along with Executive Director, Max Fashion Mr. Vasanth Kumar, Vice President Design, Max Fashion Ms. Kamakshi Kaul and Project Head Mr. Marc Robinson.
Registration for the award programme is open. Check here to register –http://www.maxdesignawards.com/participate.html Eligibility Criteria -Final and Pre-Final year Fashion Design students from selected and or accredited fashion designing institutes of India.
The theme for the Max Design Awards 2017-18 is "Craftivism". Craftivism explores the power of combining art and activism to trigger conversations about social change. It is to create a difference, which in turn helps unite and reclaim our world as one.
Step 1: Select any one category – Men's wear or Women's wear. Prepare a mood board of your interpretation of the main theme.
Step 2: Based on your mood board, prepare two sketches.
- One sketch for prêt- One sketch for Couture
Both sketches need to fall under any one category (men's wear or women's wear) selected by you.
Step 3: Prepare a 150 word count brief on your collection. Outline your colour pallet, fabrics, style, patterns, etc. for each of the designs
Step 4: Register yourself on www.maxdesignawards.com and file in your application OR apply by emailing high resolution scans of your sketches, mood board, along with a 150 word count brief on your interpretation of the theme “Craftivism”. Email at [email protected]
Last Date for receiving Online Entries is 8th January 2018
Step 5: It is mandatory to send the physical docket (Mood board, both sketches and write up with fabric swatches) to –
Sanjana Choudhary/Amol Desai
Lifestyle International Private Limited
MAX Retail Division
77 Degree Town Centre,
Building no.3 East Wing
5th floor, Off Old Airport Road
Yemalur P.O. Bangalore - 560037
Last Date for receiving the physical docket of the Entries/application is 12th January 2018
About Max Fashion
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 200 stores across 80 cities.
Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi WiFi is being touted as backbone of digital infrastructure across many countries but so far it has seen a lacklustre growth in India. Globally there is one WiFi hotspot for every 150 people. As per a TAIPA report there are 31,518 WiFi hotspots as of 31st March 2016 and this figure includes the deployments in Hotels and Cafes. In contrast, countries like France, US and the UK had 1.3 crore, 98 lakh, and 56 lakh hotspots, respectively.
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!