Designed for those with a discerning lifestyle and an inclination towards health and wellbeing, ‘THE MOSAIC’ is India’s first premium experiential co—working space, which recently launched its first center in Mumbai. THE MOSAIC redefines the concept of co-working space by offering a holistic lifestyle that incorporates aspects of wellness in all its offerings, be it the ambience or the value added services.
In its endeavor to offer holistic co-working office spaces that optimises work productivity in India, THE MOSAIC will soon expand its national footprints to the NCR region, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and another space in Mumbai taking the total to 5 centers in the near future.
Speaking about the co-working industry, Mr. Gokul Das, MD & CEO, THE MOSAIC, said, “The concept of co-working space globally has evolved from being cost-effective to value-added services driven. This in turn is moving towards being sector or service specific such as tech, research and so on. Further more, besides start-ups, corporates are looking at flexible office spaces catering to their C-Suite and other senior staff for business expansions PAN India and hence a need for premium shared spaces is finding its niche.”
Speaking about ‘THE MOSAIC’, Mr. Das added, “We strongly believe that an environment that caters to ones wellness can positively impact work productivity and bring out the best version of oneself. So we developed a premium co-working space that is not only visually appealing but at the same time imbibes wellness at its core, helping our members reduce stress while at work. We are looking to soon expand our national footprint and thereafter aspire to expand globally as well.”
The first center of ‘THE MOSAIC’ located in the Andheri (East) suburb of Mumbai is a sprawling 8,000 sq. ft. working space with various seating options ranging from flexible to fixed desks and spacious office cubicles.
Integrating the concept of ‘Body-Mind-Soul’ the Mumbai center is aesthetically designed from a holistic perspective to provide a Zen-like environment with oxygen rich plants and large windows to allow plenty of sunlight. The state-of-the-art facility provides a relaxing environment with open spaces and ergonomically designed seating, well-equipped conference room, a relaxing lounge area and a library fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
THE MOSAIC is the only co-working space in India to have a 1,000 sq. ft. fitness studio offering a variety of wellness classes like the Sadhguru’s Isha Yoga and meditation classes (Isha Foundation), Grandmaster Carlton Hill’s Tai Chi, Zumba and in-house professional masseuse for a de-stressing massage. Not forgetting to mention shower rooms to freshen up after the fitness regime and organic drinks throughout the day for complete wellbeing.
Besides offering bespoke value added services to its members, THE MOSAIC also offers knowledge sessions on topics such as bitcoins and crypto-currency, mind-mapping, entrepreneurship, best practices in branding for SME / MSME / start ups, guidance for women entrepreneurs and many more.
Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State / UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. FAITH is the apex organization of important trade and hospitality associations of the country. The tourism industry through FAITH will
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018