Designed for those with a discerning lifestyle and an inclination towards health and wellbeing, ‘THE MOSAIC’ is India’s first premium experiential co—working space, which recently launched its first center in Mumbai. THE MOSAIC redefines the concept of co-working space by offering a holistic lifestyle that incorporates aspects of wellness in all its offerings, be it the ambience or the value added services.
In its endeavor to offer holistic co-working office spaces that optimises work productivity in India, THE MOSAIC will soon expand its national footprints to the NCR region, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and another space in Mumbai taking the total to 5 centers in the near future.
Speaking about the co-working industry, Mr. Gokul Das, MD & CEO, THE MOSAIC, said, “The concept of co-working space globally has evolved from being cost-effective to value-added services driven. This in turn is moving towards being sector or service specific such as tech, research and so on. Further more, besides start-ups, corporates are looking at flexible office spaces catering to their C-Suite and other senior staff for business expansions PAN India and hence a need for premium shared spaces is finding its niche.”
Speaking about ‘THE MOSAIC’, Mr. Das added, “We strongly believe that an environment that caters to ones wellness can positively impact work productivity and bring out the best version of oneself. So we developed a premium co-working space that is not only visually appealing but at the same time imbibes wellness at its core, helping our members reduce stress while at work. We are looking to soon expand our national footprint and thereafter aspire to expand globally as well.”
The first center of ‘THE MOSAIC’ located in the Andheri (East) suburb of Mumbai is a sprawling 8,000 sq. ft. working space with various seating options ranging from flexible to fixed desks and spacious office cubicles.
Integrating the concept of ‘Body-Mind-Soul’ the Mumbai center is aesthetically designed from a holistic perspective to provide a Zen-like environment with oxygen rich plants and large windows to allow plenty of sunlight. The state-of-the-art facility provides a relaxing environment with open spaces and ergonomically designed seating, well-equipped conference room, a relaxing lounge area and a library fostering collaboration and knowledge exchange.
THE MOSAIC is the only co-working space in India to have a 1,000 sq. ft. fitness studio offering a variety of wellness classes like the Sadhguru’s Isha Yoga and meditation classes (Isha Foundation), Grandmaster Carlton Hill’s Tai Chi, Zumba and in-house professional masseuse for a de-stressing massage. Not forgetting to mention shower rooms to freshen up after the fitness regime and organic drinks throughout the day for complete wellbeing.
Besides offering bespoke value added services to its members, THE MOSAIC also offers knowledge sessions on topics such as bitcoins and crypto-currency, mind-mapping, entrepreneurship, best practices in branding for SME / MSME / start ups, guidance for women entrepreneurs and many more.
Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you! Well, are you a Lazy goose who sleeps a lot on the Weekend? You should be happy as it is really good for you! A recent study says that it's quite a good idea to catch some sleep on the weekend. A recent study says the amount of time people spend sleeping in total is more important than the number of hours
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience
- Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0