Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd., one of India’s fastest growing non-banking financial company, has achieved a key milestone of reaching 5 million customers in just five years of its operations in India.The company launched its operations in India in 2012 by issuing the first loan. In 2016, Home Credit crossed the 1-million customers mark driven by pan-India expansion across major markets, a range of diversified and innovative products backed by superior customer experience. The company added another 4 million customers last year, further consolidating its position as a leading consumer finance provider.
Mr. Pavel Maco, Chief Executive Officer, Home Credit India Pvt. Ltd. said, “This is a significant step in our efforts to providing financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. We also thank our valuable customers for reposing trust and supporting us in launching new initiatives.”
While Home Credit has been able to expand its customer base significantly in the last five years, its network too has grown rapidly. From just a few point of sales (PoS) in 2012, the company has currently over 20,000 customer touchpoints in more than 90 cities in 20 states across India. Over the last few years, Home Credit India has been able to successfully launch operations in major metros, tier I and II cities with the aim of making its products and services available to a larger customer base.
Last year, the company launched a one-of-its-kind completely online financial solution called Mini Cash Loan. The idea for launching this product was simple – to provide instant loan to the customers with minimum documentation and to make it more convenient for them. The loan enables eligible applicants to borrow any amount up to Rs. 10,000. To enable customers to access their loan and repayment details from anywhere and anytime, Home Credit India also launched its mobile app in April. The app has already garnered over 700,000 downloads.
In September, Home Credit India unveiled its new brand identity and logo with the tagline of ‘Now You Can’. The refreshed branding showcases Home Credit India as a global fintech company that is transforming the way the world shops through simple and seamless financing solutions. In its new avatar, Home Credit India aims to make things that matter the most to customers more affordable through advanced technology, pan-India footprint, and presence at the point of sale, be it in store or online.
About Home Credit India Home Credit India Finance Pvt. Ltd. is a leading consumer finance provider that is committed to drive credit penetration and financial inclusion by offering financial solutions that are simple, transparent and accessible to all. One of India’s leading Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs), Home Credit India has its operations in 99 cities across 20 states in the country. The company has a strong network of over 20,000 Points-of-Sale (PoS) from where it services over 5 million customers. The company’s employee base stands at over 19,000 as of date. Home Credit India has been recognized by Aon Hewitt as a Regional AON Best Employer 2017 for employer excellence.
About Home Credit Group Home Credit India is part of Home Credit Group,an international consumer finance provider with operations in 10 countries where there is high potential to grow. Founded in 1997, we focus on responsible lending primarily to people with little or no credit history. Our services are simple, easy and fast. We operate in highly attractive markets with significant barriers to entry. We are a leading provider of consumer finance in selected countries. It is our experience and knowledge across the different markets, which sustainably puts us ahead of our competitors. We drive and broaden financial inclusion for the unbanked population by providing a positive and safe borrowing experience – the first for many of our customers. We promote higher living standards and meet borrowers’ financial needs. Our 155,000 employees have so far served over 90 million customers through a vast distribution network comprising nearly 400,000 points of sale, loan offices, branches and post offices.
Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you! Well, are you a Lazy goose who sleeps a lot on the Weekend? You should be happy as it is really good for you! A recent study says that it's quite a good idea to catch some sleep on the weekend. A recent study says the amount of time people spend sleeping in total is more important than the number of hours
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience
- Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0