Planning a budget summer trip with your family? Then Mysore must be ideally on top of your list. The city has a temperature between 20-30 degrees in Summers, and its scenic locations and gardens, besides the princely architectural marvels are a treat to watch, visit and offer you travel memories to cherish.
Some of the important must visit places in Mysore are, the Mysore Palace (which specifically deserves a visit during the night, to witness it's beauty in all its glory), Tipu Sultan's summer palace, which will offer you a royal experience,the greenery-filled Brindavan Gardens, the Pilgrimage spot Chamundi hills which house the Chamundeswari Temple, the Karanji lake - a treat for birds and nature enthusiasts, the Shivanasamudra falls to name a few.
While being well known for its tourist spots, Mysore is also the most popular city of Karnataka, for its eat outs, and are known to provide exclusive and delicious south Indian dishes, with ample variety offered. Some of the popular eat outs in Mysore include Hotel Vinayaka Mylari and Anima Madhva Bhavan, which offer a treat for vegetarians, Oyster Bay and Poojari's fish land for seafood lovers, Hotel RRR, Barbeque Nation, Tiger Trail which provide amazing food to relish for Non-vegetarian lovers, and themed restaurants like Gufha.
So What are you waiting for? Here's a city with places and highlights to attract family members of all age groups! Pack your bags, Book your tickets, and enjoy the summer travel fun!
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: